1. Our primary ministries are listed in Ephesians 4:12 -13 as "the equipping of the saints for work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ...we are to grow up in all aspects inot Him who is the head, even Christ..."
To accomplish these ministries, we teach the Word of God in the Sunday service and in the Sunday school classes to children, to teens, and to adults. We also teach the Word in the Wednesday Bible Study and prayer meeting.
2. Another ministry is sharing and preaching the Gospel to unbelievers, and the inviting them to congregate with us in our services. To do this we do the following specific ministries:
a. Share the Gospel periodically in the services.
b. We share the Gospel at work, with unsaved family members, friends, and neighbors,
c. We also partticipate with our host church, University Baptist, in offering a Vacation Bible School to children ( Kindergarten through 5th grade ) the third week of June.each year.
d. We also share the Gospel by hosting a soccer tournament and giving away of used clothes, the first Saturday of December, where we distribute Gospel tracts, share God's plan of salvation, and invite people to trust Jesus Christ as their Savior.
3. We are also praying about and planning a discipleship ministry for the future.
4. In addition we are planning to minister periodically to migrants in the Plant City area, joining with a local Hispanic church there in that area to whom we will invite new believers to attend.
5. We are open to other ministries, praying that the Lord lead us into these.